1 year PARTS only warranty from date of installation on vehicle.
- Vehicle Vin Number
- Proof of Installation Date
- Proof of Keypad Defect
Only the Defective Parts will be Replaced.
I.E. Wire Harness or Module
Click Here to Watch a Demo of this Product
NOT FOR SALE IN:
FLORIDA, GEORGIA, ALABAMA, SOUTH CAROLINA and NORTH CAROLINA
11 in stock
Click Below for the Touch Keypad Installation Instructions for your Vehicle and Year/Model:
Sequoia 2015-2022 Instructions
4Runner 2015-2022 Instructions
Corolla 2018-2022 Instructions
Highlander 2019-2022 Instructions
Instructions for Window Replacement if Vehicle is Equipped with Touch Keypad Entry System:
1. Remove A-Pillar garnish and disconnect wiring from the module.
2. Use nylon window removal tool to pry off the touch keypad and old window sticker.
3. Peel off any excess number sticker from electronic part.
4. Use acetone to clean off ALL the adhesive from the electronic module.
( Note: When applying the acetone the glue could possibly look like you are damaging the module, you are not. Keep applying more that is just the adhesive breaking down not the module component. Keep applying and the module will come out shiny and new. The acetone will not harm the module or wires).
5. Have windshield replaced.
6. Use an extra sticker provided in the kit and reinstall per instructions.
3 thoughts on “TOUCH KEYPAD ENTRY SYSTEM”
Why no sales in NC?
Can I install the keypad on my new 2023 Tundra SR5 Sport 4×4?
Sorry, it will not work on the newer tundra