All Shields Come with Complete Hardware Kits
Possible Conflicts with Most Suspension Lift Kits
This shield protects the catalytic converters and under body components of Toyota Landcruiser.
- Part Net Weight with Hardware – 11 pounds
- Constructed of 3/32 thickness – 5052 Aluminum (Non – Coated)
- Aluminum Properties Dissipate Heat and is Corrosion Resistant
- Stamped Luvers for Optimum Ventilation
- Transmission Drain Service Hole
- Rear Relief Cut in Panel for Debris Wash Out
- Additional Center Mounting Location for Ultimate Protection
- Compatible with the TRD PRO Skid Plate
Price variance may increase due to material cost.
DISCLAIMER: Automotive products sold by American Design Décor (ADD) are intended for on and off road applications. These products should never be modified and are only to be used on the vehicle(s) identified for that part. American Design Décor (ADD) makes no warranties, express or implied, including the fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. American Design Décor (ADD) is not liable for any damages arising out of the use or misuse of its products supplied. It is the buyers’ responsibility to ensure that these products are safely and properly installed on the vehicles. This product must be installed by an ASE Certified Master Automobile Technician and the vehicle should be test driven to make sure that the fit finish and vibration from wind or harmonics or other noises/rattles related issues are addressed. By driving the vehicle is insuring no noise is apparent from installation of the shield. These parts are manufactured and maintain extremely high quality standards. All American Design Décor (ADD) products are individually manufactured, may vary slightly, and will contain minor imperfections. American Design Décor (ADD) is constantly seeking to improve its products and reserves the right to make changes to any product.